Welcome to the Mindful Library service...
The Mindful Library provides a small but highly specialised collection of resources focusing on the fields of infant, child and adolescent mental health.
Membership of the Mindful Library is free for students and staff of the following programmes and courses:
- Take Two (Berry Street Victoria)
- Victorian Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Course
- Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Sciences : Child, Adolescent and Family Therapies
- Developmental Psychiatry Course
- Master of Child Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (Monash University)
- Advanced Training in the Psychotherapies (AT-P) (RANZCP)
- Master of Psychological Medicine / Master of Psychiatry (MPM) (University of Melbourne / Monash University)
Mindful alumni and clinicians employed by organisations allied to Mindful may apply for paid membership.
A loan service is not available to the general public, however inter-library loans can be arranged under certain circumstances. Please contact your public library for assistance and advice.
Please click on links to the left, or contact the Librarian, for further information about Library services.
Librarian: Wendy Bristow
Tel: 03 9371 0206
Fax: 03 9371 0250
|Tuesday||8.30 - 4.30|
|Wednesday||8.30 - 4.30|
|Thursday||8.30 - 4.30|
Mindful – Centre for Training and Research in Developmental Health
50 Flemington Street
Travancore Vic 3031